Terms and Conditions
Moremi Safaris and Tours South Africa PTY LTD is trading as Baobab Ridge Private Lodge
• All cancellations must be sent to Baobab Ridge via confirmed electronic mail.
• Infants and children aged 0 – 5 years are not accepted at Baobab Ridge, unless the entire lodge is booked privately.
• Children: Children accepted from 6 years old. Children under the aged 6 to 11 years old sharing with adults are charged
75% of the per person sharing rate. Children between the age of 6 and 11 are permitted on game drives at the sole discretion
of the rangers/ guides. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate children, we reserve the right to provide alternative meal
arrangements for children.
• Rates are quoted in South African Rand and are quoted per person sharing per night and are subject to change without prior notice.
• Rates are subject to Government V.A.T. (15%) fluctuations and are subject to change without prior notice.
• All bookings paid for or confirmed (50% deposit) prior to any change of rates, will be honoured
• A private safari vehicle and guide can be arranged at an additional cost per day, this is also subject to availability.
• Walking safaris can be arranged and charged for per person, per walk and is subject to availability (age limit is 16 years and
older). The walk is about 3 hours long. Guests with walking disabilities or difficulties, health problems or difficulty breathing, cannot partake in a walking safari.
• We are in a low risk malaria area, as we are part of the Kruger National Park. Please consult your doctor for advice on malaria prophylaxis recommendations and further information. Please bring your own mosquito repellents. Mosquitoes are usually not present in our Winter months.
• All terms and conditions, whether general or special, shall be interpreted and take effect according to the laws of South Africa.
The Courts of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims which may arise between the client and Moremi Safaris and Tours SA.
• Payments to Moremi Safaris and Tours South Africa (PTY) LTD shall be at rates specified in the Rate Schedule, or as agreed in writing from time to time.
• Moremi Safaris and Tours South Africa (PTY) LTD shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the client or any of the guests, nor shall Moremi Safaris and Tours South Africa (PTY) LTD be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants or agents of the client, whether such damage or personal injury be caused by, or arise from the negligence of Moremi Safaris and Tours South Africa (PTY) LTD or its employees or otherwise. The client hereby indemnifies Moremi Safaris and Tours South Africa (PTY) LTD and all its directors, servants or agents of the client in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.
• All guests will be required to settle their accounts on departure for extras, levies, beverages, etc. This can be done by in cash or by secure online credit card payment before check-out.
• Bank and credit card fees are to be covered by the guest/agent, this is not covered by Moremi Safaris and Tours South Africa PTY LTD trading as Baobab Ridge Private Lodge.
• Insurance: We recommend that all guests have sufficient travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
• Guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
• Room check in is at 14h00 and room check out is at 10h30!!
50% Payment of booking is required to confirm all reservations. You can pay by EFT or credit card (For secure online credit card payments, we require an email address and a cell phone number)
• 31- 60 days, 50% cancellation fee
• 30 days, 100% cancellation fee
• When booking the lodge exclusively, 25% of full amount is non refundable
• When booking the lodge exclusively, 100% if cancelled 1 - 60 days prior to date of arrival